Saint Michael's Hospice, Harrogate
- Saint Michael’s provides specialist care and support to people in and around Harrogate, Knaresborough, Boroughbridge, Ripon, Masham and Pateley Bridge affected by terminal illness and bereavement.
- Saint Michael’s currently cares for more than 2400 people each year.
- Saint Michael’s Just ‘B’ open bereavement service supports children, young people and adults living with bereavement.
- All services are free to patients and their families
- More than 80% of running costs (well over £3million each year) must be raised through fundraising and voluntary contributions.
Why DTMS became Members of Business 500
We decided to join:
Saint Michael’s Hospice
- The Business 500 Club was established in 2010 and now has 49 members, many of whom are now in their third or fourth year of membership. The scheme provides a consistent annual income of over £24,000 to Saint Michael’s, towards our £4.2million annual costs.
- A role that demonstrates our company’s commitment to CSR, motivates our staff and makes a difference to the local community.
- For details of how to join contact Christine Norton at Saint Michael’s, on (01423) 878 190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hornbeam Park Avenue
Harrogate HG2 8QL
Telephone: (01423) 879 687
Fax : (01423) 872 654
Harrogate District Hospice Care is known locally as Saint Michael’s Hospice.
Registered Charity No. 518905
Company No. 2121179