Landscape gardening with decking and trellis work.
A garden to landscape with a gradient steeper than 1 in 1, made a exciting challenge for the DTMS team.
Specifications, to landscape the garden, provide a football area for the young children, a decking area for entertaining and full use of the space.
This resulted in a full re-landscaping project to enable use of the space and provide a garden for all the family.
- Trellis to separate patio onto lawned area
- Extended lawned area to provide children with somewhere to play
- A low level decking/seating area
- Steps and paths that climb the embankment
- Retaining flower beds, providing planting areas
- A high level decking area to enjoy the views
- Path ways to access the different tiers
If your garden is looking tired, or you wish to make that unusable space usable Contact us today for friendly advice and information.